A company’s culture makes a strong statement about the quality of its services and products, and its overall success as an organisation. At NES Global Talent, the principles that guide our people’s engagement with candidates and hiring companies are key. We embed our core values into our performance reviews and communicate them whenever we can, they are at the heart of everything we do.
Our customers are at the centre of everything we do.
- Our first priority is to deliver safe, efficient and effective solutions to our clients’ needs.
- Contractors and candidates are valued customers. They deserve our best possible service to ensure that they can fully focus on our clients’ work.
- Our support teams serve external customers, and they enable and empower their colleagues in recruitment, sales and account management.
Our business is dynamic and customised to the needs and opportunities of the local markets where we compete.
- We are creative, adaptive and consistent.
- We look for new opportunities for growth and improvement.
- We take personal ownership for results.
Integrity and Responsibility
We do the right things in the right way every time.
- Personal integrity and responsibility are the foundation of our business.
- We own our responsibility to our customers, colleagues and shareholders.
- We differentiate our solutions on the basis of compliance, and we choose to do business with those that value integrity and responsibility.
We work together as one team, always.
- Our collaboration – globally and locally – sets us apart.
- We strive to be the best player in our position, for ourselves and for our teammates.
- We value diversity; it makes us better.
Drive and Personal Impact
We bring passion and determination to our work every day.
- We work harder and smarter to make a real difference.
- We look for opportunities to grow and develop our own expertise and talents.
- We give back to those around us and in our communities.