Many Companies recognise Internships as one of the most effective ways to assess future talent.
• 69% of companies with 100 or more employees offered full time jobs to their interns
• 66% of employers believe interview performance and relevant work experience are the most important hiring decisions
• Employers rate experience higher than academic performance because they want to ensure the individual is a good fit for the organisation*
These results show that Internships have become the "New Interview" in the job search process for employers.
Finding the best interns to join your organisation however can be a time consuming task. To support our customers, NES Global Talent is therefore launching an innovative scheme to help them maximise the intern experience by ensuring the right undergraduate is placed with the right company. If required, we can also help you source the best graduates from our extensive talent pool, who may provide a longer term solution to grow your team.
Why partner with NES Global Talent?
Over the past thirty five years, NES Global Talent has established excellent relationships with Universities across the UK. By working with us you are engaging with a knowledgeable partner, who has discipline specific expertise to source the best candidates to fit your organisation.
How it works
NES Global Talent will hold on-site recruitment days at Universities to screen under graduates and potential recent graduates.
• Potential candidates will be shortlisted according to verbal, analytical, personal and communication skills, as well as technical expertise and knowledge.
• Consultants will then present to employers a shortlist of potential candidates per intern role available and put forward any graduates which we feel may be of interest to you.
* Results taken from survey conducted in 2012