Majnoon Oil Field
Majnoon, situated 60km from Basra in southern Iraq, is one of the largest oil fields in the world, holding an estimated 38 billion barrels of oil according to the Iraqi government.
The Majnoon Oil Field project consists of a two phase development, with the first phase focusing on achieving first commercial production and the second on full field development.
NES Global Talent and the Majnoon Oil Field
NES Global Talent has more than 40 offices worldwide. The Majnoon Oil Field project is primarily serviced from our office in Basra in Iraq, a regional office in Dubai in the UAE and a team in Manchester in the UK.
Local content policies are encouraging increased recruitment of Iraqi nationals on energy projects. As we are based on the ground in country, we are able to attract the local workers our clients need and are best placed to provide advice on local regulations and compliance as well as handle the payroll process.
We are involved with selecting suitably qualified and experienced engineers for the commissioning and processing stage, as well as design, mechanical and pipeline engineers, who are prepared to work until the end of the project’s lifecycle.
The roles we are recruiting for include:
- Management – corporate, project, site
- Project control – planning, contracts, estimation, cost control
- Onshore construction – civil, underground, structural mechanical piping (SMP), electrical and instrumentation, quality assurance (QA) / quality control (QC)
- Health and safety – onshore and offshore supervision, training, contractor health, safety and environment (HSE) management, audit
- Environmental – approvals, compliance, site monitoring, management planning
- Commissioning – civil, SMP, electrical and instrumentation, QA / QC
- Project support – administration, document control, technical advisory
- Drilling – drilling and completions
If you are interested in working on this project or would like more information, please contact our Basra office using the button below.