Contingent Workforce Solutions
Our clients often require support with complex international contract staffing challenges, whether it’s across multiple phases of a single project, several projects, or on an ongoing basis.
With our contingent workforce solutions, we manage your entire contract staffing activity under a single operation.
NES Global Talent can:
- Source the best in global talent for your organisation
- Deliver a complete range of onboarding and mobilisation services
- Provide a comprehensive compliance and risk management service
Dependent upon preference, we operate under either your brand or ours and work from either your offices or from our own, to transform your contract staffing process into an efficient, compliant and high performing hiring operation.
How we support you
We provide you with a dedicated recruitment team, ensuring all our consultants are inducted and embedded within the culture, processes and methodologies of your organisation. This team will consist of recruitment, vendor management, assignment support, global mobility, payroll and legal personnel, each with a clearly defined role to ensure all contract hires and mobilisations are completed on schedule and on budget.
We are also experts at the specification, selection, implementation and operation of complex vendor management systems (VMS). We are technology independent, allowing us to choose and operate the best system for you. This allows us to provide a consolidated view of all contract hiring within your organisation, while accessing the best skills at the most competitive price point, anywhere in the world. Regardless of where your hiring challenges lie, we have the experience and expertise to offer the ideal managed recruitment solution to your contract staffing needs.
If tasked with your managed services, we will:
- Save you time and money. By ensuring your recruitment activity is as economical as possible, we produce typical savings of over 10% on the total cost of ownership of contractor workforces.
- Reduce your time-to-hire. By improving efficiencies, we reduce your time-to-hire by up to 50%.
- Mobilise and support. Once we have found the right people for your project, we take care of every detail including arranging visas and work permits, mobilising the candidates, arranging accommodation and paying them in the local currency.
- Share the risk with you. It can be problematic when new hires don’t work out for your company. That’s why we offer a set of guarantees, including refunding the full amount payrolled, if the contractor is found to be technically sub-standard.
- Ensure compliance. We ensure all contractors engaged through the deployed model are working compliantly across all key areas such as visas, taxation and insurance cover.
Our client was looking to improve the effectiveness of its temporary recruitment function and generate administrative and contingent worker cost savings. They needed to standardise their end-to-end recruitment processes and develop a direct delivery model while retaining their valued preferred supplier relationships. Our client required the support of a solutions provider who could offer full compliance to regulatory, industry and contractual requirements and retain relationships with key suppliers.
We began by performing a contingent worker audit to understand current headcount, supply base rates and length of assignments. Following this we were able to do a full process review across all business areas and design end-to-end future state processes. We also developed post audit recommendations for standardising supply base rates, policy rules to mitigate legal risk and initiatives to drive cost savings.
Since implementing our solution, we have made over 4,500 contingency hires. Our client has reduced its reliance on external suppliers from 65% to just 4% which has generated ongoing savings of £1 million per year.