Full Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
For an entirely outsourced recruitment process, we can incorporate all of your contract and permanent recruitment activity into a single solution.
Our fully integrated RPO enables you to strategically align your entire company’s recruitment needs, ensuring optimum efficiency and productivity.
NES Global Talent can:
- Manage all your recruitment activity including contract, permanent, graduate and executive senior level hires, under the same operation
- Support you with our value added services such as assignment support, global mobility, research and consultancy, training and assessment solutions
- Help you to realise additional benefits including reducing your time-to-hire and cost-per-hire, as well as significantly improving your employer brand and in turn the calibre of your new employees
We ensure that your hiring activity is targeted and fully aligned with your business objectives, avoiding any unnecessary or expensive contract hires, while providing you with exactly the talent you need in your business.
How we support you
If tasked with your fully integrated RPO, we will:
- Save you time and money. Taking control of the entire process, we are able to make improvements while implementing cost minimisation strategies, producing typical cost savings of 40% and also ensuring that expensive contractors are not engaged when permanent resource may be available
- Reduce your time-to-hire. We improve efficiency and reduce your time-to-hire by up to 50%
- Improve the candidate and client experience. By managing your recruitment activity, we take the legwork away from you and enhance the experience for both candidates and the hiring community
- Ensure consistency. By managing every aspect of the process, we are able to take a holistic approach to your recruitment strategy, ensuring transparency and consistency in all areas of hiring
Our client, an Australian based oil and gas operator, was looking for the support of a strategic staffing partner who could provide a centrally managed recruitment and resourcing solution for their global staffing process. They wanted to work with a company who could provide them with a full reporting suite, develop a range of measurable HR metrics and improve the hiring efficiency across their entire recruitment operation.
Working from our network of five offices across Australia, we implemented a fully integrated RPO solution to cover their core hiring divisions of permanent recruitment, contract staffing, executive search, training and pre-employment assessments. We also gave our client a central point of contact responsible for the implementation of the overall solution who could report against the company’s key performance indicators.
Within the first year of implementing the solution, we halved our client’s dependency on external suppliers to just 20%, with a further reduction to 7% within three years, representing a significant cost saving to the business. We also materially reduced our client’s time-to-hire. Such was the seamless integration of our team within our client's organisation, that during the process we also helped our client to set up several initiatives, including a career flexibility program which allowed job-sharing among part time workers and a push to recruit over 30 staff with a disability, to adhere to their newly developed corporate responsibility guidelines. Through this integrated approach, over 1,100 staff were brought into the business within six months of launch.