Permanent Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Hiring a high volume of staff globally is an extremely challenging, expensive and time consuming process, yet it’s always key to organisational success.
Our permanent recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solutions allow clients to outsource part or all of their direct hiring, safe in the knowledge that it is being managed by a company with the breadth of experience and expertise in negotiating complex manpower acquisition challenges and the global capabilities to source exactly the right individuals for your talent needs. Supported by our global network of more than 45 offices, we partner with clients in single or multiple locations across the world.
NES Global Talent can:
- Manage the entire recruitment process including the strategic planning of new teams
- Source the best in global talent, conducting pre-employment assessments and screenings
- Arrange mobilisation and onboarding the new hires
Our RPO solutions typically involve the deployment of applicant tracking systems (ATS) or the optimisation of existing ones. We work with you to build your employment brand and talent pool, resulting in better quality and faster hiring, with reduced time invested by the line management.
How we support you
If tasked with your permanent RPO, we will:
- Reduce costs. By attacking fixed costs within your organisation and third party supplier spend, we typically reduce the cost-per-hire by 25-40%.
- Reduce your time-to-hire. We improve efficiency and reduce your time-to-hire by up to 50% by redesigning and optimising your recruitment process.
- Improve the candidate and client experience. By managing your recruitment and deploying a dedicated, motivated, correctly sized and situated team, we enhance the experience for both candidates and the hiring community.
Our client, an oilfield services provider, wanted to consolidate resourcing activity under a single operational solution. The key objectives were to improve the experience for hiring managers and candidates and reduce time-to-hire through sourcing innovation and talent pooling. The client also wanted to improve response times and offer broader access to the global talent pool by improving sourcing and attraction approaches under the client’s brand. We were tasked with building a robust resourcing solution to service these requirements.
We implemented a comprehensive multi-country RPO solution, delivering services across the five main regions of Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa and Russia Caspian. Onsite recruitment services were delivered in 16 countries with offsite centralised sourcing and administration services being delivered to over 60 countries in total. We operated from five main hubs with support from two global client service centres in the Philippines and Poland.
After implementing the solution three years ago, we now make over 4,000 placements per year on behalf of our client. Our direct hire RPO solution has reduced our client’s time-to-hire by 50% to 24 days. We have also significantly reduced the cost-per-hire by reducing the reliance on external suppliers from over 50% to less than 5%. Our scope of services has grown every year and now also includes graduate and senior management hiring.