We have technical and engineering jobs throughout the world and across multiple disciplines. Search our current vacancies to find your next role - whatever your technical or engineering expertise.
Location: Australia: Victoria
City / Town: Melbourne
Posted: 24 Mar 2017
I am looking for a Clinical Research Associate – Senior Clinical Research Associate to work for a global CRO in an EXCLUSIVE co sourced role – Home based in Melbourne, Australia.
Why work for this company?
The client is a global CRO working together with a global Pharma on a number of excellent and innovative trials. The company offer excellent career progression and this is an excellent opportunity for any CRA to get involved with ground breaking trials. They are looking for a Clinical Research Associate- Senior CRA to work with the Co – Sourced team outsourced to a global Pharma to be home based in Melbourne.
Benefits of working at the company:
- Reduced travel working for one sponsor - Home based role
- Valued staff with excellent training on offer and a clear path to promotions from within
- Collaborative culture which allows for Flexible working hours
What are your operational responsibilities?
As a Clinical Research Associate / SCRA you will be the link between investigational site and sponsor to ensure the clinical trials are delivered to the appropriate timelines and resources.
- Liaise between sites and different sponsors
- Follow a relevant study plan and organise, prepare, conduct and follow up routine monitoring and closing out of visits.
- Motivating and training investigators and site staff to ensure that obligations are met and in line with study timelines.
- Adhere to ICH - GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting.
Do you have what it takes?
- You will be degree qualified with a Bachelors or higher degree in a health/science related field
- You will have 1-3+ Years independent monitoring experience within ANZ
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Ambition to become a leader within the business
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesglobaltalent.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016
Location: United States: Texas
City / Town: Houston
Posted: 23 Mar 2017
Functional Support Engineer 3
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 13 month contract
Start date: April 2017
Work Schedule: 5 days per week, 10 hours per day
Scope of work: Design, test, and implement revamps for various petrochemical projects.
Responsible to provide engineering support to one of the disciplines below: 1. Automation & Process Control Division (Advanced Control, Control Systems, Instrumentation, Online Analyzers, Operator Guidance Technology, Simulation)
2. Equipment Division (Electrical, Energy, Fixed Equipment, Heat Transfer, Machinery, Materials, Mechanical, Noise, Reliability)
3. Specialized Division (Civil, Environmental, Marine, Oil Spill, Petroleum, Measurement, Process Safety, Quality Assurance) Level 3: Recognized as a leader or expert; Interprets & incorporates industry info and advances; Sound knowledge of other skills & able to apply in several areas; Responsible for resolving entire complex problems; Coaches, mentors & develops less experienced workers; 20+ years of related experience.
Location: United States: Illinois
City / Town: Downers Grove
Posted: 20 Mar 2017
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Duration: Long term contract
Pay Rate: $60 - $ 70 / Hour
- Support chemical plant and refinery engineering from the development of FEED packages through detailed design engineering.
- Technical tasks and activities include the generation and modification of PFDs / P&IDs / HMBs / Hydraulics / Process Simulations / PSV designs.
- Leadership capability in Scope development / Budget preparation and management / Schedule development and interaction / Report writing capability
- Extensive expertise in refinery/chemical plant process and project design areas, revamp, technical and startup consulting, codes and standards, utilities, steam generation, process and utilities optimization, plot plans and hydrogen management.
- Comprehensive process design and engineering applications knowledge in chemical plants and refinery units and operations is desired.
Design engineering experience includes:
- Understanding and/or interpreting ER&D generated yield estimate(s), creating process heat & weight balances, sizing fractionators, i.e. set diameter, type, and number of trays and PFD / P&ID development including the basic process controls/instrumentation.
- Responsible for line sizing and hydraulics, equipment design (including sizing, design P/T and material selection) and equipment specifications, i.e. datasheets and templates.
- Equipment included (but not limited to): fired heaters; vessels; reactors; exchangers; pumps; compressors; instruments; piping, relief valves.
- 15+ years of experience in chemical and refinery operations including crude and raw material handling / management through product stream / delivery.
- BS. Chemical Engineering.
- P.E License preferred.
- OSHA certified preferred.
- Aspen Plus / HYSYS - Hydraulics: KORF
Location: UK & Europe: France
City / Town: Paris
Posted: 13 Mar 2017
An oil major is currently looking for a Geophysicist to join their team in Paris until September 2017. The role would be working for the development team on several projects and would be an exciting opportunity to join the organisation.
Provide geophysical support on geoscience software for the assessment of hazards Geological slopes, indurated layers, "shallow gas" or gas hydrates during the Establishment of structures on the seabed (wellheads, development plan Of fields) and of the first phase of drilling known as the riserless phase; Prepare and organize the Sismage projects dedicated to the specific studies of the Department DSO / TEC / GEO; Ensure quality control of available seismic data (3D, 2DHR); Perform interpretation of the seismic: pointed out of significant horizons, mapping of Seismic anomalies corresponding to a hazard etc. ; Integrate the results of the specific acquisitions "Site Surveys" (seabed imagery, Very high resolution profiles, geotechnical data); Participate in the implementation and use of GIS dedicated to a project; Prepare reports assessing whether the site or trajectory of wells studied is confronted with a Possible geological hazard; Ensure the archiving of data (geophysics and reports from dedicated surveys).
Please provide an updated CV and if selected, we will call to discuss. Candidates must have the right to work in the EU.
Location: Asia: Singapore
City / Town: Singapore
Posted: 1 Mar 2017
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Implement DS-M TA scheduling premise document for scheduling system/tool.
- Custodian of TA Event Milestone Schedule (MMS), capturing key calendar dates/milestones covering every phase of DS-M TA process.
- Custodian of TA Event Execution Schedule (MES), integrating all work tasks, work packages, support plans, Operation plans and activities for Bukom TA events.
- Ensure that MMS captures all phases of TA are updated timely and accurately for review at every formal strategy, steering & planning meetings.
- Ensure that all MMS sub-milestone schedules utilized by TA teams, Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Projects, Construction, Contractors, Specialist, services providers deployed and pre/post-TA preparation works are synchronized at all times.
- Ensure accuracy and high quality of MES through sound network of activity logic/dependencies, resource loading, simultaneous operation (SimOps) constrains and congestions due to other works.
- Provide assurance for Capital Projects that are to be executed during TA are properly constructed and integrated into the TA Master Schedule.
- Ensure review and buy-in of the integrated TA Master Schedule with key stakeholders and contractors.
- Ensure schedule backups are made at reasonable intervals for network insurance & traceability purposes.
Educational Qualifications: Diploma in any Engineering Discipline (accredited); Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience, mainly technical support in Refinery or Petrochemical Plant. Preferably with some years in Engineering, Projects, Maintenance, Turnaround, or Operation experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and Mastery (minimum Skill) level in scheduling using Primavera.
- Hands-on experience through craft ranks/operations preferred.
- Proven experience coordinating with many TA Planning personnel – TA Managers, Planners, Schedulers, TOC, Contractors & Service Providers preferred.
- Understand that TA schedule must contain sufficient information, but must be simple and dynamic enough to change with the changing conditions during execution – Skill.
- Understand TA and basic Construction Management practices; with the ability to utilize the tools that support these processes – Skill.
- Strong engineering fundamentals & understanding of refining/chemical production processes – Skill.
- Fluency in English and ability to facilitate discussions/conduct management presentations/meetings at different levels (internal/external stakeholders) – Skill.
Location: United Kingdom: Greater London
City / Town: London
Posted: 23 Mar 2017
A leading oil and gas E&P client are currently looking for a Pipeline Engineer to work on new African project based in their office in London.
The chosen candidate will provide pipeline design, routing and construction knowledge and experience to the project. You will also provide the correct technical guidance, supervision of specialist contractors and systems of work / controls that ensure the ongoing fitness for purpose of pipelines and related equipment in accordance good industry compliance and legislation.
To ensure appropriate specification & design of pipeline routes, pipeline surveys and to support crossing and installation designs; To develop appropriate pipeline routing concepts, designs, standards, specifications and procedures for the export pipeline
- Carry out pipeline routing studies through supervising and managing external contractors.
- Liaise with local authorities to gain necessary approvals
- Support the preparation of the Pipeline studies
- Participate in FEED to develop philosophies and standards as well as set project objectives.
- Pipeline Engineer with Experience of working on Onshore pipeline project
- Experience of working on early stage of project appraisal and concept stage though to FEED.
- Experience working with Geotechnical and Geophysical surveys.
- Must be willing to travel to Kenya as project requires
- Lucrative contract day rate
- Long term on going contract
- Statically import project
Location: UK & Europe: Germany
City / Town: Celle
Posted: 23 Mar 2017
You work in multidisciplinary teams with and on advanced technology.
This position involves full exposure to design and drafting, testing, assembly and development of new components and complete systems of deep drilling technology for harsh environment operations.
The opportunity affords career growth and mentoring through a well-established training and development program
- Creation / modification of 3D components / assemblies and manufacturing drawings of complex downhole drilling and measuring tools as well as auxiliary tools with the CAD system SolidWorks.
- Checking of drawing with respect to correct dimensioning, specification and naming according to applicable standards
- Collaborative design of single components / system assemblies / fixtures as well as detailing according to internal, national and international standards.
- Creation / detailing and presentation of draft-designs
- Optimization of designs regarding reliability and cost targets, as well as manufacturability for extreme environmental conditions like shock, vibration, temperature and high pressure.
- Editing / maintenance of product documents of the process chain with document manage systems, DBWorks, SAP and others.
- Documentation and tracking of product changes according to process specifications in a web-based workflow system.
- Processing / tracing of internal / external work orders for components and system assemblies
- Cross-team knowledge sharing of design methods, process-techniques and other tasks
- Task planning and co-ordination with involved departments
- Planning, preparation, execution and reporting of components / assemblies tests with varying combinations (pressure, temperature, vibration, shock) as well as planning for the required equipment.
- Support for assembly & maintenance of prototypes
- Creation & modification of multi-lingual (German / English) user manuals, etc.
- State-Certified Technician (m/f) with completed education as Technical Product Designer (in the past Technical Drafter) - Machinery and plant engineering (m/f) would be an advantage
- Technical Product Designer (m/f) - Machinery and plant engineering
- Experience with using SolidWorks, DBWorks and SAP
- Result-driven working style and inquisitive while working with new technology
- Self-organized, well-structured working-style in an international and multi-discipline team
- Good English skills due to international environment as well interest in collaboration with other cultures
- Ability to work in a team and dependability
- High degree of flexibility
- Experience in the oil and gas industry or other branches using rotation-symmetric products
Location: United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi
City / Town: Abu Dhabi
Posted: 20 Mar 2017
NES Global Talent is working with an entity that is focused on the oil & gas industry. Due to continuously growing through major development and expansion, our client is looking to hire Electrical Training Instructors for various disciplines to join the team on a permanent basis in UAE. Discipline
Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering equivalent or relevant subject
Teaching/Training certification desirable
Assessor and verifier award desirable
Five years hands on experience preferably in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry
High level of proficiency in English language
Preparing Training Materials and drawings, sketches and audio-visual aids for use in classroom Training and reviewing current materials to meet the requirements of the Company Competency Developments Program
Assisting Training Supervisor in preparing Biweekly, Monthly and quarterly progress reports of the Students
Training projects as required at the business unit level
Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
Coordinate with training leads and administrators on delivery and expectations
Conduct OJT during site visit and Assess the OJT of each individual competency
Residential based job
Location: Australia: Queensland
City / Town: Brisbane
Posted: 6 Mar 2017
Our client is cemented in QLD’s Civil Construction and Engineering Space, Having specialized in Main Roads contracts for over a decade, they have recently won several major projects across the Greater Brisbane region.
With these recent wins, our client requires an Experienced Project Engineers (CQR), to be based across multiple projects in Brisbane.
To be successful it is essential that you hold a Tertiary/degree Qualifications in Civil Engineering, Have 5+ years’ experience in the Australian Civil Construction Industry, had previous experience with Transport and Main Roads (TMR) road, Commercial experience in structural engineering, roads and major infrastructure, Experience working in a mid-tier civil contracting environment, Strong understanding of how to prepare Project Schedules / Plans from successful bids/tenders, Experience in assisting with project scheduling, Experience preparing project layouts and daily programming of site works against project schedule, coordinating execution with Supervisors and Project Managers, Strong communication skills and demonstrate their commitment zero harm and have strong knowledge of WHS practices.
Success in this role will see you rewarded with a Great Salary Package, Company Vehicle, growth Opportunities across the business.
If you're interested in this role or for a confidential discussion please don't hesitate to contact Matt Leech on 07 3012 6735