Find a Job
We have technical and engineering jobs throughout the world and across multiple disciplines. Search our current vacancies to find your next role - whatever your technical or engineering expertise.
- Asia: Malaysia
- 23 Apr 2013
The Project Quality Lead is accountable for the development and delivery of various quality deliverables to the project team. This includes the project quality plan, DCAF / PCAP, flawless project delivery, technical integration verification, robust contract language, vendor assessments, oversight of QA programs, identification of quality resource needs and auditing / tracking to validate QA programs are working.
- Asia: South Korea
- 18 Apr 2013
One of the internationaly EC companies is seeking for an ERP Coordinator (HSE Assistant) for a FPSO project. Main role is to manage and Coordinate disaster response or crisis management activities, provide disaster preparedness training, and prepare emergency plans and procedures for natural (e.g., severe weather situations), security, or technological (e.g. hydrocarbon leaks/spills) disasters or hostage situations, during the pre-tow, tow and operational phases. - Mandatory practical HSE awareness in the field of :
o Use of portable breathing apparatus.
o First aid certificate including resuscitation.
o LSA/NORM testing.
o Authorised Gas Testing.
o use of hazardous materials information
o Use of hazardous disposal techniques
o Emergency radio procedures
o Rescue procedures Minimum 10 years experience in OG field and minimum 5 years experience in ERP Coordination. HSE. Kknowledge of Production techniques appreciated.
- Americas: USA
- 12 Apr 2013
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil Gas Industry. Our client, a major operator has an opportunity for an Automation Engineer on a permanent/staff basis in Houston, Texas.
The primary responsibilities for the role include:
- Providing technical expertise in Instrumentation, Control Systems, and Safety Systems Engineering
- Support Capital Projects at varying stages of project life including FEL gates, Project Execution, and facility start-up.
- Support Operating Units in the review and optimization of instrumented systems.
- Provide technical expertise to RCA and incident investigation teams.
- Ensure the security of Process Control Networks, through continued update and development of Engineering Best Practices for PCN Security, collaboration with GIS and Global Network Security experts, and undertaking regular PCN security audits in Operating Units
- Manage the PCN requirements and interface to a scalable Integrated Operations model.
- Develop new Engineering Standards Practices of Advanced Control, SCADA systems, telecommunications and Historian applications.
- Degree qualified in a revelent enegineering discipline.
- 10 years petrochemical experience
- Excellent knowledge of Process Control Networks (DSC, SCADA and wireless)
- Knowledge of implementing systems design in ISA84 and IEC61511 is preferable
- Experience of implementing PCN security changes and telecom facilities offshore and onshore
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of one of the world`s leading operators who are driving growth in the Gulf of Mexico and American market.
- Americas: USA
- 11 Apr 2013
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a major Oil and Gas Operator have an opportunity for a Senior Project Cost Control Analyst to work in a long term Permanent Hire position based in Houston,Texas. DESCRIPTION: - Maintains and monitors the Project Cost Control System, which includes evaluation and communication methods, conformance to policies and procedures and tracking and reporting tools, to ensure that Project cost control requirements, milestones and overall budget objectives are met. - Reviews existing project cost related procedures and policy, standard terms and conditions, work instructions, communications, cost tracking methods and tools and recommends improvements or updates in order to meet project and management cost control directives
and current and future business requirements. - Supports the Project Team by assuring that all essential cost control aspects of the project (such as adherence to scope, milestones, budget and schedule, manpower, man-hours, contractor issues, etc.) are monitored and communicated to the proper Team Member(s). - Provides assistance to Project Team to ascertain cause of significant deviations from planned budget and cost performance, requirements and/or milestones. Assists in the development of action plans to correct unfavorable budget control performance or to take advantage of unusually favorable cost performance trends. - Coordinates Project Cost Control to manage all cost control and related resources involved in Project Management, Engineering, Drafting, Procurement, Home office Construction, HSE & Quality, Planning, Scheduling, Contract Administration, Project Coordination and Outside Consultants. -
Setup and maintain a cost control system and process to evaluate, monitor, track, forecast and report project costs, and cash flow. Manages project Budgets and Forecasts and ensure cost are aligned with planned costing. Review and analyze costs against budgets and recommend corrective actions to rectify potential over budget items. - Coordinate project Change Management process for budget variations and control. Work with Contracts Manager to coordinate potential Client change orders. Lead efforts in preparing internal administration variations and external variation with engineering contractors. - Monitors common contract policy and procedures to ensure the timely preparation/submission of contractor timesheets and invoices, status of collections and reporting. Review invoices for accuracy of coding and charges. - Maintain project WBS coding structure ensuring alignment with corporate list. - Prepare and
maintain project manpower and man-hour status reports. - Works with Planning procedures and specification development (technical and commercial); contract development. - Written and verbal communication skills necessary to work effectively.
- Americas: USA
- 4 Apr 2013
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil Gas Industry. Our client, a major EPC company has an opportunity for an Instrumentation Engineer on a contract basis in Houston.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for creating and reviewing designs, drawings, specifications, etc.
You will provide technical direction to designers and drafters, ensuring that all assignments meet the relevant standards and performance requirements.
Working with the Lead Designer on CAD/CAM drawings to evaluate equipment systems and generate new equipment designs.
Take responsibility of producing the relevant engineering and labor reporting documentation/reports.
Ensure designs are compliant and workable, consulting with other departments. Carry out tests and evaluations of prototypes and models.
Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or have an MS in another engineering/scientific discipline.
5+ years experience working in instrumentation engineering, with specific knowledge of instrumentation and controls in the oil and gas industry.
Proficient in AutoCAD or CAD.
Knowledge of ISA, NEC, IEC, API, NFPA and other codes and standards is highly desired.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of one of the world`s leading Oil and Gas Engineering companies who are driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions.
- Americas: USA
- 3 Apr 2013
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil SCR pull-in experienced preferred Demonstrated capability to handle complex & concurrent projects Competent in the application of company, industry, and regulatory design, construction, and safety codes and regulations. Experience in effectively managing contractors. Both Brownfield and Greenfield construction experience preferred Fundamental mechanical and hydraulic equipment experience preferred
- Americas: USA
- 26 Mar 2013
_NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil Gas Industry. Our client, a major Oil and Gas Operator have an opportunity for aSenior Geologistto work in a long term Permanent Hire position based in Dallas,Texas. _
A privately held exploration and production company has successfully conducted worldwide petroleum operations for over 75 years, and is one of the worlds leading independent energy companies. The mission of the Company is to be a growth-oriented industry leader respected throughout the world for the quality and competency of its people, the efficiency and scope of its operations, and its rich heritage of honesty and integrity. We are currently looking for a Sr. Geologist in our Dallas office to join our team.
- Work as part of a team to develop and evaluate new ventures exploration and development opportunities in the Middle East region.
- Undertake geo-technical evaluations of existing and new-ventures opportunities in the Middle East region including license round, acquisition and farm-in opportunities.
- Travel as needed in the US overseas to attend data-rooms and to meet with licensing authorities and current and prospective partners.
- Plan and participate in exploration operations including well recommendations, well planning and supervision of well-site geologists and mud-loggers.
- Make clear and concise recommendations to management based on technical evaluations.
- A masters degree in the geosciences (geology or geophysics)
- A minimum of 15 years experience in new ventures exploration.
- Extensive Middle East exploration experience with an operator is preferred.
- Integrated basin analysis/petroleum-systems evaluation experience.
- 2-D and 3-D seismic interpretation-SMT/Kingdom workstation experience.
- Integrated geological/geophysical workstation interpretation skills: Preferably SMT/Kingdom
- Good presentation skills, Powerpoint, written and verbal.
- Ability to clearly summarize and communicate recommendations to management.