Find a Job
Location: UK & Europe: United Kingdom
City / Town: Farnborough
Posted: 5 Dec 2016
A leading oil and gas operator currently require a Contract Administrator, fluent in Russian, to be based in Farnborough for a 12 month renewable contract.
The Contract Administrator will provide support to the Contracts Management team with regards to prequalification of potential Contractors; Issuing the General Prequalification Questionnaire to qualify suppliers, ensuring a timely complete response is received, obtaining any missing information from Contractor; Performing compliance screening; Updating the project Potential Contractors list and assisting the Contracts team with short Russian translations. You will also communicate with potential contractors in Russian and English via phone and email.
You will have a bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 years experience . It is essential that you are fluent in Russian and English, both written and verbally.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 3-5 days of applying, you have not been considered on this occasion.
Location: United Kingdom: Hampshire
City / Town: Southampton
Posted: 5 Dec 2016
We are looking for an CompEx Electrical Technician to join a very unique company in the South of England. Our client works in the chemical manufacturing sector, operating a number of top tier COMAH sites across the UK. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will organise and manage the day to day site electrical maintenance function, including site and contractors staff, liaising with operations staff to ensure a high level of service.
he successful applicant will:
- Be an apprentice trained Electrical Technician/Engineer, qualified to a minimum of HNC standard.
- Have a minimum of 5 years practical/supervisory experience gained in a Hazardous Area environment
- Be CompEx trained/certified and in date
- Have the ability to install new and inspect existing electrical installations.
- Have strong Inspection experience
- Have Cross-competency skills especially mechanical knowledge/experience
- Have Knowledge of current H&S Legislation, experience of COMAH & CDM is essential
- Have Knowledge of PCS, ESD and PLC based control systems
Further experience of hydraulics, HV switching, Mentoring Electrical Apprentices and SAP knowledge would also be helpful. Please contact me directly if you would be available for this contract position. This is an urgent position and we are looking for someone to start in the next few weeks.
Location: Canada: Ontario
City / Town: Waterdown
Posted: 2 Dec 2016
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, an Oil and Gas Operator, has an opportunity for a Right of Way Inspector in Waterdown Ontario. This is a one year contract starting ASAP. All qualified candidates must be local as it is Monday-Friday with no LOA.
- Represent the clients interests at 3rd Party crossings job-sites to ensure that acceptable crossing practices, ground disturbance regulations and the clients Controlled Area Access Agreement Terms/Conditions are followed at all times.
- Effectively deal with inquiries and mediation from problem landowners and contractors. Know when to report issues to site manager or designate.
- Support Community Awareness Program and maintain corporate public image.
- Respond to any Emergency situation - spills, leaks, and contractor violations. Be familiar with IOL Emergency Response Manual.
- Develop knowledge of all pipeline systems including line size,valve locations, product and current status.
- Complete quarterly Rectifier Readings on Pipeline Systems.
- Clear One call tickets
- Provide maintenance duties
- Proficient at pipeline locating and operation of gas detection equipment
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Research organization capabilities
- Able to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of applicable regulations and standards for pipelines ( TSSA)
- Possess valid Driver's License.
- Must be local to Waterdown Ontario
Location: United Kingdom: Humberside
City / Town: Kingston upon Hull
Posted: 1 Dec 2016
Our client is looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer (Valves) to be based in Hull. This is a permanent position, salary negotiable.
The key responsibilities of the TSE will be as follows:-
- Provide written response to requests for information on matters concerning the application and use of valves. Act as Focal Point to Operations, Technical and Engineering departments.
- Liaise with the Maintenance, Planning and Project Management personnel on current and future contract requirements.
- Host contract meetings with client & relevant 3rd party representatives as and when required.
- Provide technical advice on the use of elastomers for given applications.
- Provide technical input into RCA’s for valves and associated equipment.
- Single point of contact for Field Service Engineers (based at onshore & offshore sites) with respects to work instructions, status reporting & support.
- Produce detailed reports for all site maintenance on critical valves, monitor current performance and recommend remedial action as required.
- Generate maintenance plans for approval (populate SAP templates) under guidance from clients' maintenance planners. Once agreed and approved these should be loaded into SAP and maintenance enacted.
- Assist with shutdown planning for valve overhauls. Attend planning meetings.
- Maintain relationship with significant OEMs to ensure build and design information is available for valve overhaul or refurbishment.
- Attend client site when required.
- Responsible for delegation of clients' equipment repair & testing scope to either Aberdeen/Hull-local facilities.
- Management, expediting and tracking of refurbished valves.
- Establish and control contacts with third party suppliers with defined work scope and responsibilities.
- Witness Testing and Factory Acceptance Testing at third party vendors on behalf of client when requested.
- Review specifications / QA documents from third party valve vendors.
- Review new technologies where procurement can lead to improved efficiency, reduced lead-times, better reliability.
- Manage on-site valve overhaul. Co-ordinate third party vendors. Deliver QA documentation. Produce service report, Schedule of materials etc. Submit all docs for inclusion in SAP records.
- Assign responsibilities for maintaining information once loaded to SAP.
- Provide specialist support to maintenance & facilities departments associated with maintenance routine activities applicable to each level of valve criticality.
- Review existing actuator and cabinet maintenance descriptions and update where appropriate.
- To define a proactive maintenance regime to identify and replace aging elastomers & packing to prevent hydrocarbon releases/leaks.
- Produce Standard Technical Procedure (STP) for valve greasing routines.
- Produce STP for stem packing tightening routines.
- Produce recommendation for standardisation of grease fittings, vent and drain fittings etc.
- Review of spare parts inventory to define applicability and obsolescence issues.
- Review & modernisation of existing valve specifications.
Location: Australia: Northern Territory
City / Town: Perth
Posted: 30 Nov 2016
NES Global Talent has an exciting new opportunity available with a leading Oil and Gas organisation for an experienced Senior Commercial Advisor.
You will be responsible for processing and resolution of onshore contractor change order requests and company change orders, contract price adjustments, contract amendments and any other EPC contract/ commercial related work as directed. You will also provide sound commercial and contractual advice and administer resolution of CORs, CO’s and potential claims.
You will prepare CO’s, attachments and supporting paperwork including recommendation for variation forms as required and obtain internal company approval. You will be required to prepare letters setting out company position following evaluation of CORs, claims or other project related matter. Furthermore you will be responsible for obtaining Contractor sign off of agreed CO’s, take a lead role in reviewing and assessing the content of CORs with applicable company contracts engineers and package personnel.
The successful candidate will have 10 years’ experience in Project contracts or Project Services, Particularly in structural steel fabrication as well as mechanical, electrical and construction, ideally Brown and Greenfields. You will also have experience with evaluation and analysis of claims and change orders and variations.
For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities, please email CV applications.
Location: North America: Mexico
City / Town: Mexico
Posted: 5 Dec 2016
Multi-million dollar Oil and Gas Company focused on offshore exploration and production is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Compliance Manager. Due to the expansion of the Mexico Region they are looking to recruit for a Compliance Manager in charge of the tax administration and the Petroleum Fund. The importance and rapid growth of this this region requires someone who will be able to identify and implement process improvement opportunities and drive positive change across the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Tax planning in relation to indirect and corporate taxes
- Accountable for planning, coordinating and ensuring the calculation and filing of the annual Mexican tax returns, informative returns and indirect tax returns
- Direct responsibility for improving Mexican VAT accounting processes and controls for a company with a high volume of transactions
- Ensures compliance with cost recovery procedures
- Provide direct assistance monitoring tax balance sheet accounts, including deferred taxes and income taxes payable and recoverable
- Evaluation and review of all pre-existing and new uncertain tax positions (UTPs) and communication to the International Tax Team
- Working on ensuring overall tax efficient structuring for the overall group structure
- Provide legal representation with Mexican taxing authorities; Coordination of refunds and compensation processes, tax notifications, and general attention to requirements, reviews and audits performed by Mexican authorities
- Identify and communicate any legislative changes that impact business operations
- Support transfer pricing requirements involving Mexican entities
- Assist the Company with compliance under the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (“FACTA”) for Mexican vendors and suppliers
- Provide direct support in tax audit and statutory audit requests
Education & Experience
- Experience in Mexican tax and compliance matters
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar tax fields
- Experience supervising staff preferred
Qualifications & Skills:
- Thorough understanding of Mexico tax rules and regulations
- Relevant Mexican VAT compliance and transfer pricing experience
- Experience as point of contact with Mexican taxing authorities
- Able to organize and prioritize a diverse and heavy workload
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, in both Spanish and English
- Communicate effectively, both orally in person and using a telephone and in writing
- Have a strong sense of integrity and the ability to deal with ethical situations effectively
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time as well as to perform physical tasks including standing and walking.
- Position located in Mexico City with the ability to travel extensively interanationally.
Location: Asia: Korea; Republic Of (South)
City / Town: Geoje
Posted: 5 Dec 2016
On behalf of major offshore project in Korea, we are seeking a qualified Commissioning Supervisor - Process.
Commissioning Supervisor - Process
One of offshore platform projects
Geoje, South Korea
Start Date: Feb 2017 / about 20+ months contact
Working 5 days a week and 8 hours per day
15th Dec 2016
Segment and discipline - Commissioning and Mechanical Completion
As team member of Process Platform Commissioning Management team deliver according to plan and cost without any HSE deviations to project goals.
Commissioning preparation, planning, execution and handover platform to operation.
The commissioning supervisor shall execute all commissioning activities, including planning, preparation, execution and hand over to Operation/Plant Integrity related to Process/Utility Systems. Special Requirement: Developing well functional teams consisting of contractor and company members capable of driving the handover process, punch killing teams etc.
The experience, qualifications and abilities required for this position are as follows:
• Extensive and demonstrated knowledge of new build from Asia/Korea
• Engineering degree or equivalent within Process/Utility
• Minimum 10 years’ experience within process/utility systems from oil and gas projects or other relevant experience including field competence.
• Extensive knowledge of company’s governing documentation.
• Demonstrated teambuilding, co operational- and communication abilities.
• Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high work load.
• Fluent in English – both written and spoken.
• Willingness to travel
Location: North America: United States
City / Town: South Carolina
Posted: 1 Dec 2016
The Commercial Director leads the Commercial staff in effectively marketing terminal services, developing commercial sales, negotiating and executing contracts, generating revenues and building customer relationships in multiple regions. This role directly manages a team of commercial managers and reports directly to the Vice President.
• Develop an effective Commercial team through selection, mentoring, development, training, evaluation and where necessary, discipline
• Provide daily oversight and direction to regional commercial staff.
• Lead the development of Commercial goals and objectives for the region, monitoring progress toward established goals and objectives by analysis of current customer revenue streams, throughput projections, market trends, business pro spects and inquiries, and customer interests.
• Assure that assigned Commercial groups have appropriate staffing and tools to meet established goals and objectives.
• Participate in the development of the annual budget, assist with the team communication of expectations, and the weekly reporting process of results, and develop team priorities based upon data.
• Effectively communicate to Company stakeholders, providing location specific information related to short & long term market trends, business prospects and inquiries, customer issues, and progress toward established goals and objectives.
• Develop and implement tools (calls, activity logs, shared drives, etc.) that add transparency and accountability.
• Maintain an industry commercial expertise through analysis, contacts, customer interaction, attendance to conference and other appropriate means.
• Provide input and oversight to ensure the effective negotiation of services, rates, and commitments to customers.
• Evaluate risks and ensure appropriate focus of deals via credit review, consideration of requirements posed by Operations and EHS staff, and other techniques
• Assist Regional and Business Development managers with team growth through identification of candidates, assessment, modeling, justification, and other tasks.
• Effectively manage the development and execution of customer contracts and amendments, ensuring effective communication of the contract requirements to internal stakeholders to ensure their successful fulfillment.
• Establish and provide oversight to Key Performance Indicators for services provided to customers and Customer Dissatisfaction Reports for all customer issues. Roll-out to customers and follow up on corrective actions and solve problems with diplomacy.
• Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills, including but not limited to the ability to present ideas, proposals and results to internal and external customers, co-workers and others as required.
• Deep understanding of financial metrics (balance sheet, cost pricing, etc.)
• Diligent and proactive with strong attention to detail and results oriented.
• Ability to successfully and simultaneously manage multiple tasks, and work with minimal direct supervision.
• Ability to travel up to 50% and be away from overnight
Location: United States: Texas
City / Town: Corpus Christi
Posted: 30 Nov 2016
Vacancy: Staff Electrical Engineer
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Employee Type: Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a leading LNG Operator, has a permanent opportunity for an Staff Electrical Engineer to join Operations & Maintenance team to be based in Corpus Christi, TX.
The Staff Electrical Engineer reports to the Manager, Technical Services and is the technical steward for electrical systems and is accountable for supporting, maintaining and improving these systems including all associated documentation. The Electrical Engineer will provide leadership and discipline expertise to less experienced support staff, Engineering Design, Maintenance, and Operations groups.
Understand all facets of LNG transportation, storage and processing, including health, safety, maintenance, operations, governmental regulations and associated codes and standards. In-depth knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and regulations and their implementation in operating facilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Guide and direct the development of discipline operating philosophies and detailed procedures, practices and standards for the LNG terminal.
- Serve as the electrical and power generation administrator and provide electrical systems support to Maintenance and Operations to keep plant systems operational in safe and reliable manner. Responsible for the industrial electrical systems from the field devices (motors, switches, etc.) through the distribution from 120 V to 13.8 kV which includes lighting panels, power panels, UPS, motor control centers, distribution transformers, switchgear, gas turbines and diesel generators.
- Use sound engineering practices, plant standards, and specifications to ensure that documentation for the electrical systems is maintained properly.
- Thoroughly understand the technical Management of Change (MOC) process and utilize it in support of capital projects and routine facility changes.
- Participate in Pre Startup Safety Reviews. (PSSR)
- Participate in regulatory agency audits.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, assistance in planning and coordinating work for the Maintenance department. Work with Maintenance and Operations on electrical issues when they occur.
- Develop design basis, preliminary estimates, and schedules for project design scopes.
- Work with Manager, Technical Services, to define problems, establish work scopes, prepare task budgets and schedules, plan work, provide technical direction, and report the work status to management.
- Reinforce safety and environmental awareness through frequent job observations and by interfacing with plant personnel.
- Work with Engineering and Construction department to assure O&M interests are represented on major projects.
- Interact with and support Commercial Operations, Regulatory Affairs, and other departments as required.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS):
Education and Certifications: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. A Professional Engineer’s (PE) License is a plus.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in an industrial setting supporting maintenance and operations of an operation plant is required.
- Experience with LNG liquefaction, petrochemical, NGL, cryogenic natural gas processing, or other hydrocarbon processing is required.
a. Strong leadership and administrative abilities are required.
b. An acute sensitivity to safety issues in a hazardous environment.
c. Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
d. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization and with individuals and groups from different disciplines, industries, and governmental agencies.
e. Able to work with culturally diverse group of technical individuals whose skills cover the range required to engineer, operate and maintain the LNG terminal and Liquefaction production facilities.
f. Possess the personality and ability to relate to and to establish a mutually respectful relationship with 1) management, 2) peers and 3) the various facility level workers (Plant Manager, plant supervision and plant workers) whom are all responsible for ensuring good operations.
g. Organized, planning skills, able to manage multiple activities and programs in timely fashion and with a high degree of accuracy, able to meet work deadlines.
h. Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
i. Accomplished public speaker, able to create and deliver industry-specific presentations.
j. Computer savvy, including ESS, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint.
Must maintain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card in good standing status.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a leading LNG Operator who are driving forward increasingly specialised and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including STI, LTI, matching 401K, PTO, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Mishu Ullah.
Location: Canada: Alberta
City / Town: Edmonton
Posted: 29 Nov 2016
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry.
Our client, a major Oil and Gas operator, has an opportunity for a Turnaround Lead planner on a contract basis in Edmonton.
• Oversees (identifies job packs required and delegates all work to planning support team, monitors completion and quality) development of Job Packs/Plan for all T/A work which includes (not limited to)
o Develop crane, scaffolding, insulation, temporary trailer, infrastructure support and rental equipment requirements by working with Logistics Planner
o Provide workforce requirements to Lead Scheduler by consolidating input from Turnaround Lead and Execution Lead
o Obtain/develop all required procedures, ensures that Support Planners have reviewed and incorporated any applicable SSWP, Tier 1 Best Practice, etc.
o Sets expectation and validates Job Safety Requirements
o Ensures that Support Planners add QAQC Forms/Documentation
o Develop pre-T/A work scope as required
o Set standard for job pack quality and ensure job packs complete with all required information (cover sheet, JLA, rescue plan, drawings, SSWP, sketches, PPE requirements, MSDS, confined space, etc.)
o Issue and coordinate Job Pack/Plans for review to execution leadership team per T-minus to ensure feedback is incorporated prior to finalizing control estimate
• Coordinates detailed planning of all work scope
o Identifies staffing & support resource and capability requirements for planning and scheduling to Turnaround Lead and Planning Lead
o Organizes and delegates work for planning support team to ensure compliance to Planning and Schedule Milestones
• Attend all worklist development meetings and assist in development of the TA Worklist
o Communicates worklist quality standard to business team to facilitate hand of of worklist to planning during worklist closure
o Supports worklist risk-based planning prior to worklist closure
o Leads repair vs. replace decisions
• Support project group in reviewing all cost estimates, project plans and schedule estimates to ensure aligned with turnaround assumptions and procedures
• Ensures that project work is integrated into the turnaround primavera plans and schedule
• Facilitates and Leads Planning Meetings (includes Business Team and Planners) to remove barriers and steward action items.
• Ensure compliance with GRS6F Planning and Scheduling Milestones for the PMT. Leads the development of the Turnaround Planning and Scheduling Plan and Functional Milestone Plan and monitors/stewards compliance
o Ensure early identification of missing milestones and escalates any issues to Turnaround Lead for resolution
o Holds planning team accountable to meet milestones, works with BT to ensure that issues are resolved
• Define mechanical windows per the Process System in alignment with the Process System shutdown plan.
o Works with Process Planners to ensure that the shutdown and startup windows are defined and individual steps are included in Turnaround plan
Working knowledge of P6 Primavera scheduling software.
Experience in planning petroleum refinery or petrochemical plant maintenance turnaround.
Experience in planning maintenance work (specifically on reactor and regenerator equipment).
Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications