Jobs By Location
We have technical and engineering jobs throughout the world and across multiple disciplines. Search our current vacancies to find your next role - whatever your technical or engineering expertise.
- United Kingdom: Greater London
- 14 Apr 2014
Evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering methods, techniques, procedures and criteria, using independent judgment in making adaptations and modifications. Performs assignments, which have clear and specific objectives and require the investigation of a limited number of variables for an engineering discipline within a global business unit.Understands the basic discipline work processes.Performs engineering tasks, within a discipline, having a minor degree of complexity.Participates in reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data from suppliers.Familiar with relevant Engineering Department Procedures (EDPs), design standards and guides, and Bechtel Standard Application Programs (BSAPs).Process configuration and optimization studiesProcess modeling and simulationPreparation of PFDs and heat and mass balancesSizing and specification of major process equipmentSafety, environmental and operability reviews (HAZOP, ENVID, SIL)Relief system design, including PSV sizing, flare hydraulics and radiation analysisP&ID development, including selection of design conditions, hydraulic analysis, line sizing and pipe specifications, equipment isolation, vent and drain systems, cause and effects.Process simulation- Hysys, PRO/II, PROMAX,Flarenet, Flaresim-BasicEngineering Work Processes- Interdiscipline coordination, change management-IntermediateIndustry Codes and Standards- Knowledge of API 520, 521, 526, 527, 2000-
Qualifications:BSc / BEng / MEng in Chemical EngineeringChartered engineer or equivalent professional affiliation
- United Kingdom: Gwynedd
- 14 Apr 2014
Senior Manufacturing Engineer – Permanent – Medical Device – North Wales
An established and successful Medical Device arm of a Global Business requires a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to assist in the leadership and implementation of a range of process and continuous improvement projects.
My client has a strong history and reputation for delivering quality products within the Healthcare industry. In order to maintain this reputation they are always looking for ways to improve and develop their manufacturing processes and systems.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer role will involve:
· Driving equipment improvement programmes and process improvement initiatives in conjunction with the company's continuous improvement; utilising 6-Sigma and Lean techniques.
· Being instrumental in introducing new process equipment, which will include the generation of associated documentation such as specification/URS, design review/DQ, testing/FAT/SAT, commissioning and validation.
· Providing senior technical support for any manufacturing issues escalated.
· Ensuring all activities are aligned with the internal Quality Systems requirements and that document records meet GMP standards (e.g. change control).
· Ensuring process equipment and manufacturing systems meet external EH&S compliance requirements (e.g. Machinery Directive, EMC etc) and ensuring suppliers meet their CE mark obligations - with specific focus on machinery guarding.
· Generating business cases for CAPEX and Expense spend.
· Leading a team of Manufacturing, Validation and Contract Engineers.
In order to be successful for the role the Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be/have:
· Strong Operations / Manufacturing background.
· Strong Project Engineering skills, able to use planning tools such as MS Projects.
· Previous experience of PLC programming and Engineering Drawing.
· Evidence of introducing new process equipment, including the generation of associated documentation.
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now.
- Asia: Singapore
- 14 Apr 2014
· One of the largest private companies in America
· Serves the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, and specialty industries
· Great products, great potential
Our Client, a respected multi-million dollar company, is seeking for a Technical Sales Engineer, to join their growing team. This newly created role encompasses sales activities within Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Australia region, conducting sales and technical visits to customers to further promote company's presence and secure projects.
You will also be responsible in designing and making quick estimates of the necessary equipment as well as prepare the regional business development plan which identifies and targets key potential markets and customers. Preparing commercial proposals and proactively following up with the quotations and commercials negotiations, the incumbent must continuously identify opportunities to expand and develop the market.
A Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Chemical background preferred) with at least 3 years of experience within a related Oil & Gas/ Chemical field will be required. Those that come from Process Engineering side or End Users and EPCs from the industry are also welcome. You will need to be able to work well in a matrix organization and have the drive to excel in a result driven environment and culture.
- United Kingdom: Cheshire
- 14 Apr 2014
Systems Developer - Navision
As systems developer you will be required to perform development, testing, UAT and upgrades as required to Finance systems, liaise with users to coordinate testing and QC, determine and document the underlying needs for requested changes and assist with design and development of the most effective solutions that meet both specification requirements and future anticipated needs.
You should have the following skills and experience:
Competent user based experience in Navision with a willingness to develop skills further.
Experience of working within a finance department developing systems.
Previous experience of quality control and testing.
Expert skills in Excel
Basic understanding of database architectures and access methods. Knowledge of SQL Server desirable.
Systems Developer - Navision
- UK & Europe: Germany
- 14 Apr 2014
Project Manager (French Speaking) – Germany – Transmission and Distribution – Expat or Local opportunity – Travel to Africa - €80,000 - €90,000 p.a. + Bonuses + Healthcare + Pension + Relocation.
Our client, a major Power Transmission and Distribution organisation have an opportunity for a Project Manager (French speaking) to join their organisation in Germany
As the Project Manager your activities will cover the development of conceptual designs & cost estimates, preparation of feasibility studies and tender documents, evaluations & contract documents as well as the approval of design documents and drawings. You’ll be responsible for complete execution of projects or regional networks in Africa and travel to site will be required.
The successful Project Manager should have degree/masters or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of five years’ experience in project execution. Any African experience would be a benefit. You will speak French to native level standard and have an understanding of T&D, Transmission and Distribution, Power Plants and Electrical Grid.
- Responsible for the complete execution of projects in the field of regional networks in French speaking Africa
- Your activities cover the development of conceptual designs & cost estimates, preparation of
- Feasibility studies and tender documents, evaluations & contract documents as well as the approval of design documents and drawings
- Project follow up & coordination in the Head Office as well as on Site (eventually long term)
- Customer Relation Management
- Project Management experience inclusive of costs, estimates and concept design
- Electrical Power T&D Engineering background
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- French speaking
- Communication skills
- Travel paid
- Relocation assistance
Key skills: Project Management, Power T&D, transmission, distribution, power grid, electrical, French speaking, experience of working in Africa, cost estimates, design and communication
- Africa: Ghana
- 14 Apr 2014
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, an International Operating Company, has an opportunity for a Construction Site Representative to work on a fix term project on a contract basis in Ghana.
• Define the scope of work of the upgrades required order to enable the clients’ construction work to progress. Provide onsite EHS leadership and ensure externally hired contractors and consultants adhere to our clients site Safety Management System and EHS System
• Provide onsite project leadership and ensure compliance with our clients Code of Conduct
• Supervise execution of the upgrade work
• Supervise external consultants who will advise on upgrades
• Define and manage the interface between all parties.
• Interface between FPSO and Subsea teams during the construction phase
• Post-delivery of Shipyard scope it is expected that the role may well extend to support to the offshore installation and hook up phase of the project through to first oil and clearance of any outstanding work list items as deemed necessary
• Facilities management skills
• Construction Management skills
• Budgetary Management skills
• Personnel Management skills
• Contracts administration and management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
• Project Management Skills
• Training and development skills
Degree educated to BSc level in engineering.
Experience of construction in upstream oil and gas business, experience with FPSOs or subsea infrastructure.
- United Kingdom: West Midlands
- 14 Apr 2014
This is a chance to join a dynamic and evolving team providing support to the delivery of water and wastewater treatment projects. Contribute to the growing UK market by providing technical expertise in specialist areas of engineering. The role will support Project Managers and Project Technical Leads by providing technical expertise to ensure that projects are delivered to cost, schedule, technical and quality standards to meet client expectations. The role is for a degree qualified, Principal Process Engineer with responsibility to develop efficient technical solutions that will deliver improvements to water and wastewater treatment facilities. The role will be based in a co-located team in the Client Office and act as the local process discipline lead. You will be expected to provide technical leadership on projects in terms of developing and managing people and tasks, managing project budgets, scope and
risk. Maintain communication and develop ongoing contacts with clients as required and build relationships with new clients and key stakeholders
- Africa: Angola
- 14 Apr 2014
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a leading exploration and production oil and gas operator, have an opportunity for a FPSO Planning Engineer, to work on a contract basis, based offshore Angola.
The FPSO Planning Engineer will develop the FPSO Summary schedule and the FPSO Master Schedule, review, analyse and approve Contractor schedules & planning documents, monitor progress & control Project activities, identify potential delays, analyse and issue proposed corrective actions as and when required, analysis of schedule variance and trends. Preparation of monthly schedule analysis, prepare the Project Planning documents, and elaborate monthly and weekly progress reports, contributing to budget forecasts
The successful applicant will have experience of working in offshore planning positions, have practice of Primavera, and speak fluent English.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the world's leading oil and gas operators. The successful applicant will receive a competitive net daily rate, accommodation, flights, and medical cover.
For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities, please email CV applications.
If you have not received a response within 5 days of application, unfortunately your CV was not considered on this occasion.
- United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi
- 14 Apr 2014
Our client, a major international Engineering Company, is presently looking for Lead Engineers for all disciplines for their newly established Engineering offices in Abu Dhabi. Their core business is Pipeline Engineering. We are looking for a LEAD PROCESS ENGINEER with the following experience:
- Experience in Feasibility studies, conceptual design, FEED, detail design and procurement support
- Extensive knowledge in Process Simulation
- Hae good working experience with common process software such as HYSIS, PIPESIM, PIPEPHASE, FLARESIM, PHAST PROFESSIONAL, SAFETI, OLGA & TGNET etc.
- Over FIFTEEN YEARS' Experience in oil/gas pipeline designs, mnimum FIVE YEARS' Experience in Oil/Gas top design consultancy companies.
We are looking for someone with impeccable communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to manage a team of discipline engineers. There is also going to be external communication with clients required.
Only qualified candidates will receive an application response.
- Middle East: Saudi Arabia
- 13 Apr 2014
A fantastic PERMANENT TAX FREE Job Opportunity for a Technical Professional Leader - Piping from a leading global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, petrochemicals, government services and civil infrastructure sectors has just been made available!
Candidates must have a DEGREE in Engineering with at least 15 years of experience in Design Engineering for oil and gas and/Petrochemical projects.
Interested? Apply apply and enjoy a TAX free salary with great benefits!