- Africa: Nigeria
- 1 Apr 2014
Senior Manager / General Manager / Company Manager / Director Level - Oil and Gas - Residential in Nigeria - Lagos - Generous rotations / holiday allowance. EXPAT Package.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a major Oil and Gas Provider have an opportunity for a Senior Manager within the Oil and Gas business to join their expanding business and look after a specific IOC.
This role is key in building and maintaining relationships with International Oil Companies and will be responsible for overall service delivery provided global Oil Companies and the individual accounts.
· Manage existing relationship with Oil Companies to ensure they stay satisfied and positive
· Build key customer relationships at all levels of the clients company
· Play a key role in mentoring the members of the commercial and marketing team.
· Define long-term goals and ways of working with the particular client
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
· Identify future business opportunities and predict clients' future needs
· Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
· Work with the internal commercial and marketing teams and other managers to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue for the company
· Find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
· Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
· Advise senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
· Lead regular Service Reviews with all relevant stakeholders
· Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
· Facilitate training for other employees in the Client's current and future business
· Bachelor's degree and 20 years+ experience as a General Manager in Oil and Gas
· An MBA is an added advantage
· Extensive experience working with International Oil Companies in Nigeria
· Experience in Africa, ideally Nigeria
· Very confident in the world of commercial and marketing in Oil and Gas sector
· Very confident skills in mentoring and training commercial and marketing teams
· Excellent networking and negotiating skills
· An interest in establishing and developing an excellent marketing and commercial team across the region
Contact: Andrew Crook at NES Global Talent for more information.