Principle Reservoir Engineer - 66243
- 21 Mar 2012
Principle Reservoir Engineer - London - 66243
Substantial Six Figure Package - Excellent Basic, Bonus, Car Allowance & Executive Benefits
My client is an international oil & gas consultancy offering technical, commercial and strategic advice to the petroleum sector. The company specialise in petroleum and have delivered an unparalleled track record in exploration, development and production evaluation and operations.
Due to expansion my client is looking to add an experienced Principle Reservoir Engineer, with proven petroleum background, to its existing team based from my clients Aberdeen Office.
The role will involve all aspects of Reservoir Engineering and as a pivotal member of the team you will be a technical leader within the office, involved in designing, planning & drilling of wells for clients in diverse geographical and environmental areas, with diverse well types.
The candidate MUST HAVE experience in as many of the following core competencies as possible:
- Sound Analytical Skills
- Well Test & Decline Curve Analysis
- Forecasting & Production Optimisation
- Dynamic Reservoir Modelling (Black Oil & Compositional)
- Decision & Risk Analysis, Uncertainty Modelling
- Reserves Estimation through all phases of field life (pre-development to abandonment)
- Asset Evaluation
- Field Development Planning
- Extensive experience of industry standard Modelling Packages including Eclipse/VIP,
- Experience using PETEX suite, PanSystem and/or Saphir
- Able to lead cross-discipline projects and communicate effectively across all disciplines
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Experience in Heavy Oil & Unconventional Gas (shale gas, tight gas, coal bed methane) is also useful
You will have an excellent understanding of subsurface geology, applied mathematics and the laws of physics and chemistry governing the behaviour of liquid and vapour phases of crude oil, natural gas and water.
A solid knowledge of reservoir engineering related software is expected and demonstrated ability to compile and complete technical reports, plus presenting data, interpretations and reports to clients.
As an integral member of the team, you will be MSc qualified in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent with significant operational experience.
Please apply by sending your CV & covering letter with your current salary package to Chris Nevin at NES Global Talent Recruitment on 0161 942 7151, or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, many of our vacancies are not advertised. If you do not see a vacancy advertised which quite fits what you are looking for, please contact one of our sector specialists in confidence to discuss your personal requirements.
- This job is expired.