Location: Asia: Singapore
City / Town: Singapore
Posted: 1 Mar 2017
Job Reference: 56415
Consultant: Izwan Sajale
Consultant contact: +6 03 2381 2200
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Implement DS-M TA scheduling premise document for scheduling system/tool.
- Custodian of TA Event Milestone Schedule (MMS), capturing key calendar dates/milestones covering every phase of DS-M TA process.
- Custodian of TA Event Execution Schedule (MES), integrating all work tasks, work packages, support plans, Operation plans and activities for Bukom TA events.
- Ensure that MMS captures all phases of TA are updated timely and accurately for review at every formal strategy, steering & planning meetings.
- Ensure that all MMS sub-milestone schedules utilized by TA teams, Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Projects, Construction, Contractors, Specialist, services providers deployed and pre/post-TA preparation works are synchronized at all times.
- Ensure accuracy and high quality of MES through sound network of activity logic/dependencies, resource loading, simultaneous operation (SimOps) constrains and congestions due to other works.
- Provide assurance for Capital Projects that are to be executed during TA are properly constructed and integrated into the TA Master Schedule.
- Ensure review and buy-in of the integrated TA Master Schedule with key stakeholders and contractors.
- Ensure schedule backups are made at reasonable intervals for network insurance & traceability purposes.
Educational Qualifications: Diploma in any Engineering Discipline (accredited); Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience, mainly technical support in Refinery or Petrochemical Plant. Preferably with some years in Engineering, Projects, Maintenance, Turnaround, or Operation experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and Mastery (minimum Skill) level in scheduling using Primavera.
- Hands-on experience through craft ranks/operations preferred.
- Proven experience coordinating with many TA Planning personnel – TA Managers, Planners, Schedulers, TOC, Contractors & Service Providers preferred.
- Understand that TA schedule must contain sufficient information, but must be simple and dynamic enough to change with the changing conditions during execution – Skill.
- Understand TA and basic Construction Management practices; with the ability to utilize the tools that support these processes – Skill.
- Strong engineering fundamentals & understanding of refining/chemical production processes – Skill.
- Fluency in English and ability to facilitate discussions/conduct management presentations/meetings at different levels (internal/external stakeholders) – Skill.